Position: Coordinator, Knowledge Management
Employment type: Full-time, Exempt
Reports To: Senior Specialist, Knowledge Management
EdReports.org is at the forefront of the curriculum reform movement. By increasing the capacity of educators to identify and demand the highest quality curriculum, EdReports.org is both disrupting a multibillion-dollar market and transforming the way students are taught and ultimately perform. With the firm belief that what is taught matters and that all students deserve high quality materials, EdReports.org publishes free, online, evidence-rich reviews of instructional materials.
Purpose of Position
The Coordinator, Knowledge Management reports to the Senior Specialist, Knowledge Management and performs various tasks in support of the organization. This position will be responsible for supporting the key functions of the Impact Team and working across the organization to assist organizational data collection, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement efforts. This position provides a unique opportunity for an independent thinker who is highly detail-oriented, enjoys working collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels, and wants to contribute to the success of a growing organization.
Salesforce and Knowledge Management Data & Systems Coordination – 60%
- Support the maintenance of Salesforce, TaskRay, and Form Assembly and their associated processes to enable teams to effectively and efficiently communicate and collaborate internally.
- Act as an organizational steward of data, seeking out teams across the organization to gather and assist in inputting, and ensuring the accuracy of, organizational data to enable effective use of dashboards and reports in Salesforce.
- Conduct research/data collection from public sources to enhance organizational data and decision-making (e.g. development data, state/district information, etc.).
- Collaborate across the organization to lead the active maintenance of data visualizations. (e.g. Salesforce dashboards and homepages, special Tableau visualizations, and Google presentations).
Knowledge Management Tools and Behaviors – 40%
- Support staff onboarding and continued learning through the development and maintenance of training tools (documentation, videos, presentations) for key systems and processes.
- Collect and manage organizational requests, combining requests from team check-ins and support requests from individual staff and triaging by complexity and urgency, elevating when required.
- Provide timely front-line support and troubleshooting for staff.
- Monitor systems licensing/users across platforms and proactively work with the Operations Team to ensure seamless systems access.
- National travel will occur related to organizational needs and for professional learning, as needed. Amount of travel will be monitored to ensure it is appropriate for both the organization and the Coordinator, Knowledge Management.
- Demonstrable passion for EdReports’ mission and vision and our core values and commitment to Diversity, Belonging, Inclusion, and Equity;
- An eagerness for technology-related solutions;
- A people/user-focused orientation with exceptional organizational skills;
- Experience with data management, particularly in databases while supporting multiple staff;
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in data management, administrative support, or similar role (educational or nonprofit setting preferred);
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in coordinating multi-level projects or similar role;
- Demonstrated record of strong written and verbal communication with various audiences;
- Fluent in online platforms (MS Office suite and Google Suite, required. Salesforce, preferred); and,
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- We offer a highly competitive benefits package for eligible employees that includes PTO, prorated to start date, of 4 weeks of vacation per calendar year, 3 personal days, and unlimited sick time; medical, dental, and vision insurance; short and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan, a whole host of ancillary benefits, and thirteen (13) paid holidays.
- The range for this position is $50,000 - $65,000 annually. At EdReports, in setting a final offer for a position, we consider the experience and skill of the candidates while striving to maintain equity in our compensation bands. For this and other reasons, our salary offers are non-negotiable.
We Value All Voices
- EdReports is committed to equal-employment principles, and we recognize the value of committed employees who feel they are being treated in an equitable and professional manner. We strive to find ways to attract, develop, and retain the talent needed to meet business objectives, and to recruit and employ highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities in which we live, work, and serve. As such, all employment decisions at EdReports are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.